Stephen Speaks PH Tour 2018 Continues at Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City - CDO AND BEYOND

CDO AND BEYOND

Explore and Experience Cagayan de Oro and Beyond

Breaking

Home Top Ad

3

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Stephen Speaks PH Tour 2018 Continues at Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City

Stephen Speaks an America acoustic/pop rock band founded in 1999 by singer-songwriter Rockwell Ryan Ripperger is set to have their concert this coming February 22, 2018 around 6:00pm at the Activity Center, Centrio Mall-Ayala, Cagayan de Oro City.

The band is known for their hit singles Passenger Seat, and Out of My League which received significant airplay atop Filipino pop radio stations upon released in 2001. Additionally, the band first held their concert in the country in 2005, two years after releasing their No More Doubt album garnering platinum ten days later on February 14, 2003 under Warner Music Philippines and Rippley Records. The concert is presented by JB Music Philippines in partnership with Centrio Mall-Ayala as part of Stephen Speaks PH Tour 2018.

"When I was a kid, the Philippines helped me launch my music career and was so supportive of me and we wanted to do a benefit. That's the least I could do to help out, give a little, a little back to a country that has given me so much,". Stephen Speaks Founder Rockwell Ryan Ripperger said during a press briefing held at Luna Hall, Philippine Army Officers Club House, Fort Andres Bonifacio, Taguig City last Janaury 17, 2018.

"So it has been since 2005, twelve years , since I toured the Philippines. .... I cannot lie... I am very excited to return. I have been looking forward to this, and planning for it, for years. A few are confirmed, and more offers come in every day." As expressed by Rockwell Ryan Ripperger's excitement for the PH Tour 2018 through the band's Facebook page.

"Let the games begin... for I have some songs I have been holding onto for such a time as this." - he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment